10 amazing teeth whitening tips
You must have tried dozens of products available in the market claiming to whiten and brighten your teeth in an instant. But they don’t work, do they? In fact, many of them are actually harmful for your health. So dump all those bad methods and try these natural 10 amazing teeth whitening tips that are simple and effective.
I would really like to recommend you to follow all these teeth whitening tips on a daily basis. You’ll see amazing results in just a few weeks, but please be consequent when you want to use these tips for a brighter smile!
The top 10 best teeth whitening tips
- Brush your teeth – The first rule to having those pearly whites is to make sure you brush your teeth regularly; at least twice a day.
- Brush your tongue – Brushing your teeth isn’t enough. You need to brush your tongue as well as it may accumulate bacteria that can discolor your teeth. You can either use a tongue cleaner or the back of your toothbrush to scrub your tongue.
- Rinse your mouth – After cleaning your teeth and tongue, make sure you rinse your mouth properly. You may use a mouthwash, but what’s better is a readily available apple cider vinegar. Dilute it with water to use as an organic and natural teeth whitening method.
- Floss your gums – Flossing in between your teeth isn’t enough. You need to floss down to your gums to ensure that you remove all the bacteria and keep your teeth healthy and shiny.
- Change your toothbrush – Using the same toothbrush over and over again is of no use. You need to change your toothbrush every two to three months or when you notice the bristles bending to ensure you have your pearly whites intact.
- Eat raw fruits and vegetables – Eat your fruits and vegetables in their raw form as far as possible. Eating raw food removes surface stains and keeps your teeth looking healthy and white.
- Rinse after having citrus fruits – Although eating citrus fruits such as oranges is very good for your health, the Vitamin C in them can erode your teeth enamel. So make sure that you rinse your month after eating citrus fruits.
- Avoid dark-colored liquids – Try to avoid any food or drink that is dark in color such soft drinks, coffee, gravies etc. Remember, if it is dark before you put it in your mouth, it will discolor your teeth.
- Chew sugarless gum – Chewing gum stimulates the flow of saliva form the glands. The human saliva is a natural anti-microbial that helps in whitening the teeth.
- Baking soda and salt – You can also clean your teeth with baking soda once a week to get shiny teeth. However, ensure that the baking soda is not damaging your teeth. Alternately, you could also switch from baking soda to salt to whiten your teeth.
Your teeth will be brighter with these tips
When you follow these teeth whitening tips, your teeth will whiten without even spending a penny on expensive laser methodes. Of course, we also recommend using healthy Teeth whitening products, like Teeth Whitening strips and Teeth Whitening kits. Do you also have Teeth Whitening tips you would like to share? Please leave a reply beneath this post! I would also like to hear your thoughts about the tips mentioned in my blog, did they work for you?