Best cheap teeth whitening methods
There are many treatments available in the market today that claim to be effective teeth whitening methods. But none of them come cheap and some of them are actually worsen the health of your teeth.
I’ve experienced that many people want to whiten their teeth, but most of them are just to scared of losing money by using one of the expensive methodes. I’m glad to tell you that there are also a lot of cheap methods that will work just fine when you want to have a brighter smile. It’s methods can also be used in combination with other Teeth Whitening products such as cheap Teeth Whitening strips or Teeth Whitening kits.
Cheap teeth whitening tips
If you want to whiten your teeth without shelling out money from your pocket, try these best cheap teeth whitening methods:
- Baking soda – This humble cleaning product can also be used to brighten and whiten your teeth. You don’t need to spend much and only use it once a week on your teeth to see the results.
- Salt – Salt can be used very effectively to scrub your teeth and whiten them. It is a natural ingredient and won’t harm your precious pearlies.
- Clean your tongue – Many people forget that cleaning the tongue is very important for oral hygiene. The tongue can accumulate millions of bacteria that can discolor you teeth. If you don’t want to spend money on a tongue cleaner, a cheaper option is to use the back of your toothbrush for scrubbing your tongue.
- Eat raw food – Eating raw fruits and vegetables that are natural abrasives such as carrots, apples and celery is one of the cheapest methods of teeth whitening as they help in removing the surface stains on teeth.
- Whitening toothpaste – There are many tooth pastes available in the market that will whiten your teeth and they don’t cost very much. Just hope down to your nearest supermarket to look for them.
- Brushing your teeth – We all know to brush our teeth at least twice in a day. But, if you want your teeth to look whiter than ever, make sure you brush your teeth after eating or drinking dark colored items such as cola, coffee, gravies. Brush your teeth after eating sweets to prevent cavities and protect your pearly whites.
- Mouthwash – Instead of shelling out on expensive mouthwash which doesn’t work anyways, try this home remedy which is both effective and cheap. Mix apple cider vinegar with water and use it to rinse your mouth after brushing your teeth. You will be amazed at the results you get from this cheap teeth whitening method.
- Coconut oil – Last but not the least and perhaps one of the cheapest teeth whitening methods is to use coconut oil. You can rinse your mouth with coconut oil or put a few drops of it on your toothbrush while brushing your teeth. You can also put a few drops on a washcloth and gently scrub your teeth to make them shiny and white.
Great teeth whitening methods that come at low costs
- Teeth Whitening products – There are a lot of Teeth Whitening products that are really worth their costs. Most of these products come at low costs, so you won’t need to invest a lot of money. Please check my ‘Teeth Whitening products‘ page for reviews for the best products
- Teeth Whitening kits – Although some people are a little bit sceptic about the Teeth Whitening kits, I experienced that the results are just amazing. The prices for these kits are really low and I saw results in just 2 days. Please check my ‘Best Teeth Whitening kits‘ page for reviews.
- Teeth Whitening strips – Have you used Teeth Whitening strips before? I did and I can say that the results are really amazing. For the price you are paying for these strips, I don’t really think that there are cheaper methods to see these amazing results in just a few days. Please check my ‘Best Teeth Whitening strips‘ page for reviews.