Best way to whiten teeth in 2015
So you have tried everything there is to whiten your teeth and get that dazzling, shiny smile and nothing works. Not even those so called instant whitening chemical treatments. They end up causing more damage, don’t they? Ditch all those artificial, expensive and time-consuming methods. It’s time for you to read about the best way to whiten teeth in 2015, and that too in the most natural way.
Oral care for teeth whitening
– The first and foremost step to achieve whiter teeth is to ensure that you follow a strict, healthy dental routine. Brushing twice in a day is not enough anymore. You need to brush or at least rinse your mouth after eating sweets, any kind of sticky food such as candy, and after having dark coloured beverages or food such as coffee and gravy.
– Next important step is cleaning your tongue. The tongue can accumulate millions of bacteria if not cleaned and scrubbed properly which can stain your teeth too. Invest in a good tongue cleaner and don’t forget your tongue.
– Finally, flossing in between your teeth right up to the gums ensures that there is minimal or no plaque formation and your teeth will look white always.
What you eat is what you get
– Stay away from tea, coffee, cola etc as far as possible, but if you must have them at least ensure that your brush or rinse your teeth immediately.
– Ever heard of apples, carrots and celery? These foods are natural abrasives and eating them actually helps is scrubbing away any plaque stuck to your teeth.
– Chewing gum anyone? Never thought a piece of chewing gum will help whiten your teeth, did you? The fact is chewing gum helps your saliva glands to produce more saliva which has antimicrobial properties. Chewing sugarless gums is a sure shot way to get those pearly white shining.
Home Remedies for teeth whitening
– You can use baking soda as a scrubbing agent to lightly scrub and clean your teeth. Just make sure that you don’t go overboard with it and use it only once in a week.
– If you don’t want to use baking soda, salt is a perfectly good substitute to ensure shining white teeth.
– Rubbing coconut oil on your teeth will also make them look shinier and whiter.
I am sure after going through the above you will agree that easy, cheap, safe and natural methods are the best way to whiten teeth in 2015.