How To Make Your Teeth Whiter
This is a question on almost everyone’s mind at some point in their lives. The end goal isn’t just to have whiter teeth but to have a positive smile that make people like you. Here’s how to make your teeth whiter:
How to get whiter teeth
- Recipe – This idea has proven to wok on mulitple occasions with diverse testers.
- Tongue Brushing – Each time you brush your teeth do not forget to give the top of your tongue a scrub. It too accumulates bacteria that sooner or later spreads to the teeth and causes staining, bad breath and discoloration. Use a soft toothbrush and long strokes, start from the back of the tongue and rinse after each long brushstroke from the back to the tip. This will keep the bacteria from going back on your tongue. Brushing your tongue is one way to make your teeth whiter.
- Raw Fruits & Veggies – Crunchy foods that are also healthy, like raw fruits and vegetables, are good for both body and teeth. Nuts, apples, cauliflowers, raw carrots help clean your teeth through natural abrasion. This process removes stains and plaque, keeping your teeth white and cavity-free.
- Gel Trays vs. Gel Strips – Observation has shown that strips don’t spread or distribute the whitening paste evenly. Teeth are darkest near the gum line and strips haven’t shown to reach that far. Whitening gel trays are therefore a better bet.
- Vitamin C – Citrus fruits like lemons, limes and oranges have acids that erode tooth enamel. This in turn makes your teeth prone to staining. Rinsing your mouth with water (for one full minute) immediately after you eat these fruits will prevent this from happening.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – This natural and organic idea helps you maintain a healthy smile. Rinse your mouth with two parts water and one part apple cider vinegar. Swish the solution for a minute inside your mouth and spit.
1-3 strawberries + a pinch of sea salt. You can add ½ tbsp. baking soda to the mix if you like
First mash the berries into pulp, add the salt and soda after
Use a paper towel to wipe off extra saliva from your teeth
Take a generous amount with your toothbrush and apply it to your teeth
Leave for 5 minutes, rinse, repeat every night.