How to whiten teeth at home in one day
Cappuccinos, coffees and teas have become a part of pur daily lives. However, how do we keep them from staining our teeth? Here are low budget ways on how to whiten teeth at home in one day. These remedies involve everyday household products or natural foods.
Instant teeth whitening methods
- Proven Recipe – 1 tbsp. baking soda + 1 tbsp. hydrogen peroxide + ½ tbsp.water + your preferred toothpaste. Mix the lot of them and brush using this mixture. Use the remedy one a week until you see results. Once you have whitened your teeth with this idea, use it sparingly, probably once a month. There aren’t many ideas for instant one-day whitening because of the natural processes that need to be followed for you to see a sparkling smile free of stains.
- Bananas – Use the insides of banana peels like natural abrasives and rub your teeth with a few peels for 2-3 minutes, once or twice a day. Potassium, manganese and magnesium are key minerals found in banana peels and, as they’re absorbed into your enamel and gums, work a singular sort of whitening magic. This is one favorite method on how to whiten teeth at home in one day. The same applies to the inner layer of orange peels but the vitamin C it contains (or citric acid) can be a bit harmful to your enamel if used everyday.
Healthy teeth whitening methods
- Strawberries – Mash up 2-3 strawberries with a little baking soda to make a whitening paste of your own. The acids and abrasive fruit-flesh of strawberries work in tandem to create ideal whitening. Use only once a month, though. Any more and this can work against you than to your benefit.
- Hydrogen Peroxide – It’s known to heal small cuts and scrapes but another use for this chemical is in teeth whitening. Pour a little bit of it on your normal toothpaste (preferably a desensitizing one like Sensodyne). Do not brush normally with this mixture but rather take a cotton swab and apply the paste evenly over your teeth. Avoid the gums wherever possible this chemical combo hardens them. Leave for 2 minutes, rinse thoroughly and brush with normal paste immediately after. It may not be an answer on how to whiten teeth at home in one day but this method works within a matter of weeks.
The following two tabs change content below.
My name is Sandra and I'm the author of this personal blog. After years of search and spending a lot of money on false promises, I finally found great (cheap) methods of Teeth Whitening. People often ask me 'how to whiten my teeth', in this blog I'll teach you the best ways!
Latest posts by Sandra (see all)
- What Is Whitening Cream - 16 March 2015
- What are dental implants? - 14 March 2015
- The Best Methods For Teeth Cleaning - 12 March 2015