How Much Does Professional Teeth Whitening Cost
Different clinics will list varied costs or prices. How much professional teeth whitening costs depends on the extent of the treatment, materials used, dentist’s fee and after-care services and supplies. The more prestigious the institute, the more expensive the treatment. This is because they have high profile dentists and up to date equipment and techniques.
Teeth whitening at home
Costs depend on whether you have chosen in-house treatment or opted for a home whitening kit. The cost therefore depends on the type of treatment. Whether it’s in house or a home whitening, you can expect to see a goodly amount leaving your wallet. As mentioned above, in-surgery treatment like laser whitening is faster and therefore more expensive than any home whitening set.
Teeth whitening prices
To give you an approximate cost-chart based on current market values, teeth whitening can bill you anywhere from £300 up to £1,000 or more. A more specific idea is as follows:
- Zoom teeth whitening: from £200
- Enlighten deep bleaching: from £500
- Gel-Tray whitening: from £300 to £700
- BriteSmile whitening: from £500 to £700
- Laser teeth whitening: from £700 to £1,300
As mentioned earlier, the names and costs will change depending on the clinic and type of treatment. Of course, currency changes will also have to be considered. A nation’s economy does indeed affect the medical community practicing in it and you can expect to find differing costs based on market changes.
Teeth whitening prices in America
In American dollars, for instance, how much professional teeth whitening costs depends on your needs as a patient. In this fasion, the process is almost medical as much as it is cosmetic. You can see yourself paying, and this is a ballpark figure, $650 with results that last a minimum of a year to a few years more.
- Whitening strips and at-home trays (over the counter) – $17 to $55
- Whitening strips and at-home trays (dentist approved) – $44.99
- Home Whiteners that use Light — $198 (at Nordstrom department stores)
In general, you’re looking at an average between $400 and $650 when it comes to professional teeth whitening, dentist-dispensed whitening trays and/or power whitening.
Latest posts by Sandra (see all)
- What Is Whitening Cream - 16 March 2015
- What are dental implants? - 14 March 2015
- The Best Methods For Teeth Cleaning - 12 March 2015