Best Toothpaste To Whiten Teeth
There are many well-reviewed toothpastes but even among them you’ll find products that do not work effectively for the money you paid for them. Here’s a good idea of what pastes are ideal for you and what aren’t.
- Plus White 5-Minute Teeth Whitening System – This product is surprisingly affordable considering how efficiently it works to whiten your teeth. Inside the package, you’ll find a rinse and gel-filled mouth tray along with a tube of extra whitening gel. This may not be toothpaste in a manner of speaking but its easy-to-use components and wonderfully comfy gel mouth-guard have attracted customers. 20 minutes twice a day and sparkling white teeth is not far away.
- Colgate – You’ll find some of the best teeth whitening products from this company. Luminous, Sparkling White, Optic White, Sensitive, Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Bubbles are good examples that will fight plaque and cavities, and maintain white and stain free teeth. Note that Colgate Optic White Platinum has proven a great choice.
- Arm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste – This paste contains all the essential teeth whiteners: peroxide, baking soda with a bonus in the form of mint to freshen your breath. It desensitizes your teeth and removes coffee stains on your enamel. Brush for 2 minutes twice a day.
Good results with whitening toothpaste
When it comes to whitening toothpastes, always shop for a reputable brand name. Check out Ayurvedic pastes to see if you can find something that is perfect for you. They use natural herbal remedies for teeth whitening that have shown remarkable results. Check for seals on the toothpaste products. Companies include the American Dental Association’s seal of acceptance. Below are two products that do indeed give results but not always to the optimum:
- Rembrandt Advanced Whitening Strips – There is noticeable teeth whiteness and no slippage inside your mouth, but the results don’t really match the product’s high cost. It gets over a little too soon considering the frequency of use required for teeth whitening.
- Aquafresh White Trays – This is essentially whitening gel, and